The FieldMax (Field Service Management System) is a flexible mobile field service solution that helps companies transforms all that paper used in the field into cash with greater visibility into your service operations. FSMS helps connect your business to your customers. It provides field engineers complete visibility into past service issues, assets and who worked on a job previously in addition to the ability to capture photos on the job and enter notes which will greatly improve the productivity of your service team. Moreover, FSMS facilitates connectivity and sharing of data between ERP, CRM or any other third party application allowing your organization to easily connect and optimize the service chain.
● Improves jobs per day averages
● Improve cash flow and keeps customers happy by removing the inconvenience of repeated calls for the same issue
● Customer location
● Customer contact(s)
● Task and parts associated with the work
● Customer equipment (asset)
● Service history of that equipment (asset)
● View photos or attachments, such as manuals or schematics associated with the work
● View service cases and follow work flow checklists
● View Service Contract Management: your service Engineers are provided with all the relevant documents on-site, at all times
● Update the service history, access all customer historical information: quotes, orders, invoices, etc.
FieldMax Field Service Management Solution enables businesses to know the status of every job, the location of each field engineer and track parts usage–in real time. They’re able to schedule the right personnel for each job and verify that the parts required for the work are available.